Landfill Office Waste Desktop Mini Bin – Red Ecobin – 1 Litre
$3.95 + GST
Certified Carbon Neutral and Manufactured in Australia.
Desktop Mini Landfill Bin Your general rubbish for all waste that can’t be recycled or re-used
You’ll soon discover how little needs to go to landfill
Did you know that 85% of stuff we throw could be recycled or re-used?
Your new mini eco bin is the best tool to help divert from landfill
Now you’ll understand why we can take away your bin tidy under your desk and replace it with the mini eco bin
No more big bin liners that break down in 500 years
Bin size: 10cm x 10cm x 10cm
Arrives flat packed
Has the durability of plastic with the flexibility of cardboard
Made of corrugated plastic and at the end of it’s life can be recycled or re-granulated
Washable and durable
Indoor, Recycled PlasticInstalling Desktop Mini Bins for battery waste is perhaps the single most important step you can take to make your organisation better at recycling. You'll soon discover how little needs to go to landfill. Over and over we hear from customers how amazed and delighted they are at the powerful lesson and daily reminder Desktop Cubes teach: Made entirely from post-consumer recycled plastic Certified Carbon Neutral and fully recyclable. Made from tough corrugated plastic material and backed by a lifetime guarantee. Washable. Also available in red, black for general waste and green for organic. Arrives flat packed.$5.95 + GST
Installing Desktop Mini Bins for landfill waste is perhaps the single most important step you can take to make your organisation better at recycling. You'll soon discover how little needs to go to landfill.
Over and over we hear from customers how amazed and delighted they are at the powerful lesson and daily reminder Desktop Cubes teach:
85% of office waste is recyclable. Of the remaining 15% – most of it will fit neatly into a Desktop Mini Bin. With proper use Mini Bins don't need to be emptied more than any other bin. Hardly anything needs to go to landfill!
Certified Carbon Neutral and fully recyclable.
Made from tough corrugated plastic material and backed by a lifetime guarantee.
Arrives flat packed.
Ecobins are tough and designed for reuse, but even good things come to an end. Conscious of the impact our products have on the Earth during every stage of their life, we’ve made your Ecobin fully recyclable. At the end of its hard life, just pop it in your recycling bin for collection.
You never know, it might come back as Elon Musk’s new sunglasses, a pair of 3D printed shoes or even another handy Ecobin!
Just like carbon fibre, you wouldn’t expect something so light and flexible to be so strong and durable, but thanks to the inherit properties that Polypropylene, the material Ecobin’s are made from, it is!
Making it light and easy for cleaners to handle, yet tough enough to resist everyday impacts, water or chemicals.
With all of our designs we consider form, function and sustainability, that’s why all of our Ecobin products are designed to be stored and shipped flatpack; which means lower transport emissions. Plus they’re quick and easy to assembly, and a breeze to unfold and wipe clean.
STRONG & DURABLE
“Eco Bins are implemented in class rooms and facilities throughout The University of Ballarat. We have found that the mini desk bin has dramatically reduced waste in departments and staff are genuinely receptive to changing to the Eco Bin System.”