Battery Recycling Mini Bin – Black Ecobin – 1 Litre
$5.95 + GST
Installing Desktop Mini Bins for battery waste is perhaps the single most important step you can take to make your organisation better at recycling. You’ll soon discover how little needs to go to landfill.
Over and over we hear from customers how amazed and delighted they are at the powerful lesson and daily reminder Desktop Cubes teach:
Made entirely from post-consumer recycled plastic
Certified Carbon Neutral and fully recyclable.
Made from tough corrugated plastic material and backed by a lifetime guarantee.
Arrives flat packed.
- Certified Carbon Neutral and Manufactured in Australia.
- Desktop Mini Battery Bin, for all you used batteries.
- You’ll soon discover how little needs to go to landfill.
- Did you know that 8000 tonnes of batteries end up in landfills every year?
- Your new mini eco bin is the best tool to help divert them from landfill.
- No more big bin liners that break down in 500 years
- Bin size: 10cm x 10cm x 10cm
- Arrives flat packed
- has the durability of plastic with the flexibility of cardboard
- made of corrugated plastic and at the end of it’s life can be recycled or re-granulated
- washable and durable
- Products ship from our warehouse in Melbourne.
Ecobins are tough and designed for reuse, but even good things come to an end. Conscious of the impact our products have on the Earth during every stage of their life, we’ve made your Ecobin fully recyclable. At the end of its hard life, just pop it in your recycling bin for collection.
You never know, it might come back as Elon Musk’s new sunglasses, a pair of 3D printed shoes or even another handy Ecobin!
Just like carbon fibre, you wouldn’t expect something so light and flexible to be so strong and durable, but thanks to the inherit properties that Polypropylene, the material Ecobin’s are made from, it is!
Making it light and easy for cleaners to handle, yet tough enough to resist everyday impacts, water or chemicals.
With all of our designs we consider form, function and sustainability, that’s why all of our Ecobin products are designed to be stored and shipped flatpack; which means lower transport emissions. Plus they’re quick and easy to assembly, and a breeze to unfold and wipe clean.
STRONG & DURABLE
“Recycling is a great way to move forward as it gets everyone involved and quickly. Staff, students and cleaners can easily assess what waste goes where. The colour scheme is very clear and visitors have remarked great things. After looking at a few options Eco Bins are distinctive, unique & cost effective.”